I hope you’re having an awesome Monday so far. As you’ve probably noticed we’ve been attending a lot more pop-up shops now that the state is open and everyone at Ivy Reina has been vaccinated. So in honor of all of the wonderful small businesses we have been introduced to I would like to dedicate this week’s top 5 to them. This week let’s get into our top pop-up shop finds of the summer.
- Starting with a great shop that we found this past weekend. Sage N Thangs is a black-owned botanica/apothecary bringing you wellness, health, and spirituality. She hand wraps her sage and blesses her crystals and her soaps smell amazing.
- I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to find this vendor again but a little girl named Zophi made the best banana pudding I’ve ever had. Her mom was a sentsy vendor and she was selling her homemade desserts and baby girl can bake. Her bakery is called Xophi's Treats Homemade Sweets.
- Up next I got some awesome Africa earrings from Not Made 2 Blend N Flywear. I love shopping with other boutiques because our styles are so unique and there is room in the world for all of us.
- I love buying lashes but my favorite pair so far are Legend from MUA Jessbears. I love the light feathery look they add to my makeup looks. On top of selling amazing lashes, she hosts tones of local events throughout the year. https://www.jessbearss.com/
- If you ever come to my home you’ll learn that I am a lover of plants. So when I saw this vendor I couldn’t help but purchase a cute little air plant. Fantastic Botanics sells plants with the cutest pots and holders. The air plant that I purchased actually came with a raw cut amethyst crystal. https://fantastic-botanics.myshopify.com/
Honestly, I love shopping with local businesses because you get such unique items. Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to shop locally and explore your city because you never know what you might find.