Happy Labor Day Queens,
I hope you got a chance to sleep in today. I want to keep today’s blog short and simple so I can get back to enjoying my Labor Day as well. This week I’m going to tell you the top 5 Beyonce quotes that I live by.
1. “If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on it’s myself.” This quote gave me the courage to start Ivy Reina.
2. “If everything was always perfect you would never learn and you would never grow.” This quote right here helps me when it feels like everything is going wrong. It helps to remind me that you grow more from your mistakes. Also, learning from your mistakes keeps you from repeating them again.
3. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone to tell you who you are.” So the social media wave constantly has me second-guessing myself, but this quote grounds me and helps me to remember that a like doesn’t determine my value. I’m still a queen with 1000 followers or 100000 followers.
4. “Thank God I found the good in goodbye.” Now of course Bey was talking about a man but y’all leaving my toxic work environment to focus on Ivy Reina has brought me so much peace and happiness. Yes, I still have that anxiety in the back of my head when it comes to finances, but I’m trusting God and know that this is what he has planned for me. Hell, he was the one screaming in my ear for me to quit, giving sign after sign.
5. “The more you mature, you realize these imperfections make you more beautiful.” It’s funny because it’s so easy to understand this quote when you think about someone else’s beautiful imperfections, but when it comes to our own it’s hard to find the beauty in them. This quote has helped me fall in love with the fupa.
Alright ladies that’s it for today. Remember to show yourself some love this week because you’re a queen and you deserve it. If you don’t want to wait until next Monday to hear from us be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok for more. See you next week. XOXO, Ivy Reina