Weekly Motivation and Meditation
As women self-care is so important to our mental health. With all the stress that comes with Monday, we want to help our queens set their weeks up for success, so tune in every Monday for our weekly top 5 self-care tips.
- Drink some water first thing in the morning. It’s important to drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up. This not only helps with blood circulation but will also help you shake off the sleepies.
- Write down 5 things from the day before that didn’t totally suck. Sometimes journaling can feel like just complaining about your day, so in the morning before the day begins I like to write down 5 things that went well from the day before to so that I can start my mind down a positive path. I like to do this in the morning instead of in the evening because I’m rested and a little more removed from the situations making it easier to think about the good things.
- Set up your weekly menu. It’s so much easier to eat healthy when you already know what you are going to eat for the week. Bonus points if you meal prep.
- Sunrise Yoga. A nice stretch will really wake your body up and have you feeling relaxed and stress-free to start your day. Click the picture below to check out our favorite sunrise yoga routine.
- Relaxing shower playlist. I like to pick a lofi playlist to listen to on YouTube to play while I shower. The relaxing beats really put me in a good mood for the day. Here’s my favorite lofi beat, and I hear it actually works on helping your plants to grow.
Tune in next week for another 5 ways to master self-care. XOXO, Ivy Reina