Happy Monday Queen!
This week we’re talking about staying productive and organized. Now let’s be 100% honest there are thousands of ways to do this, and what works for me may not be what works for everyone. The important thing is to try different things and figure out what’s going to work for you. Keep that in mind as we go over 5 ways to stay productive and organized.
- For me organization is key! I’m one of those people that needs to write it down to remember what I need to do. So, every year I purchase a really nice planner. I like my planners to have a monthly overview, weekly spread, monthly goal setting, weekly to-do-list, and a notes section. This helps me get a plan going for everyday to help me move towards my goals.
- The next thing I love to have outside of my planner is my journal. My journal is where I write down all of my dreams/visions for my life. My journals are also where I’ll make any daily checklist so that I can focus on knocking out specific things for the day. Also journals have the space for me to write out the details of what I need to get done. Click here to enjoy journals created by Ivy Reina.
- Take a step back! It’s so important to take a step back from the grind and look at all that you’ve accomplished, as well as areas to improve. This helps me to de-stress because I can see what’s going well for me, and refocus on what can be done better.
- A change of scenery! I know a lot of us are working from home, you still need to make being at home doesn’t get stale. Some days I like to take my work outside on the balcony so I can take in the beauty of nature and get some fresh air.
- Put your phone away! My phone is one of the biggest distractions I have. Between text messages, social media, and all of the other random things I have access to my phone can take away an hour or more of my day in one sitting.
Hopefully you find at least one thing that you want to try out this week. Comment on our post and let us know some other ways you stay organized and productive. Tune in every Monday for more tips and tricks. XOXO, Ivy Reina