Happy Monday Queens,
It’s the last Monday in October, and do you know what that means? It’s almost Halloween which means parties every day of the week. Need an idea for a last-minute costume? We’ve got you covered, here is a list of our top 5 costume ideas that you can make using the clothes in your closet.
- One movie that I will always love and I also find the slightest bit creepy is The Wiz. The cast list alone makes this a must-see film. Honestly, you could pick any character but we used our Ava set to create that beautiful caramel-colored lion costume when paired with our little kitten headband and to bring it all together we drew on a nose and whiskers.
- When you love black as much as we do there becomes a laundry list of things you could be for Halloween, but our favorite blackout costume is Morticia from the Addams Family. All you need for this look is a long black dress like the cloe midi dress or if you’re going for the long gown try our Harper dress. However, you can’t stop there Morticia is one for the dramatics so you’re going to want to channel your inner goth and darken your makeup and add some creepy accessories.
- Going for a nostalgic costume? Rugrats was one of my favorites growing up and it’s super easy to achieve. We used our Samantha dress in yellow to represent Susie Carmicheal and to step it up just rock a twist out and add some purple flowers for the perfect Susie C look.
- We’ll give you some group costume ideas as well. The first group costume is from one of my favorites growing up. This would also make a great mommy-daughter costume for our queens with multiple girls in the house. The power puff girls can easily be achieved with our newest set the Dalia set. This set comes in 4 colors perfect for creating a group of the new power puff girls. Pink for Blossom, blue for Bubbles, green for buttercup, and purple for Blisstina the new girl. To make it mommy and me you’ll just need to pink out a skirt and matching top or dress in the color of the character each of you wants to be.
- The next group costume is a classic favorite Ed, Edd, n Eddy. This works as a good genderbend for you and the besties to do or a great group costume for boy moms. For Ed, we used our Amber sweatshirt, Rihanna denim, and Olivia cardigan paired with some red chuck Taylors. For Edd, we used the Tiera windbreaker jacket, black leggings, the diamond beanie, and the purple skirt from the Dalia set. Last but not least is Eddy, for this look, we used Cleo crop top and the Rihanna skinny jeans but this look works well with the Vanessa top as well.
We hope we were able to give you some ideas of what you could do this Halloween you can order any of these suggestions by Tuesday to ensure that you get it in time for Halloween. Remember to tag us, XOXO Ivy Reina.